WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hi everyone, it's me MIU!

Half-Japanese and half-Thai, I'm a free-lance semi-professional MODEL and ARTISTE based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have lived in the UK for 12 years previous to that, where my modelling career was born in 2008.

Apart from working all over the UK and Holland, assignments have taken me to Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Ireland and, of course, my hometown Japan!

I started as a life model posing nude for artists in the late 90s and eventually put myself in front of the cameras as a glamour model and became involved in car shows and hostessing parties and events in the UK. Easily bored with the same old routine I like to vary my work. Today, much of my work lie with nude, fetish, alternative, and erotic art.

For more information, you can also find me on: http://www.minimiumodel.com/

I love to document all my shoots and events to reflect what a great time I'm having and meeting all sorts of people. Some entries may be delayed since the shoot due to waiting for edited images or just being "busy". But I do my best!

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING!!

Friday 5 August 2011

Apologies for the Long Absence

OMG it's been almost 5 weeks since I last had a blog entry! Where has time disappeared to? I haven been extremely busy with preparing for putting out UK home on the market. Lots of stuff to be cleared: thrown away, kept in storage, sold on E-bay and paring down more stuff to bring to Amsterdam! About 50 pairs of shoes along with some handbags are being auctioned on E-bay. Amazing how much one accumulates for the last 12 years! Oh and not to forget my 2-week intensive Dutch language courses which finished last week...

I have rarely been shooting as a result as I've been putting my moving as priority. But not to worry, once I'm better settled, I shall be up and running. I am for the time being putting UK shoots on hold especially ones that require long-distance travelling. I will be doing the occasional ones closer to home in Horsham and London. In Holland, I am lucky that the country is not as large and that travel to Belgium or Germany isn't so bad by train. There are quite a lot of good photographers out there, especially in the fetish and "artistic" field.

I also have a huge backlog of shoot from the past few months I'd like to share on my blog so intend to promise myself to keep you all updated!

Meanwhile, do keep yourselves entertained with more pictures I have been uploading on FLICKR. Much more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment