WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hi everyone, it's me MIU!

Half-Japanese and half-Thai, I'm a free-lance semi-professional MODEL and ARTISTE based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have lived in the UK for 12 years previous to that, where my modelling career was born in 2008.

Apart from working all over the UK and Holland, assignments have taken me to Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Ireland and, of course, my hometown Japan!

I started as a life model posing nude for artists in the late 90s and eventually put myself in front of the cameras as a glamour model and became involved in car shows and hostessing parties and events in the UK. Easily bored with the same old routine I like to vary my work. Today, much of my work lie with nude, fetish, alternative, and erotic art.

For more information, you can also find me on: http://www.minimiumodel.com/

I love to document all my shoots and events to reflect what a great time I'm having and meeting all sorts of people. Some entries may be delayed since the shoot due to waiting for edited images or just being "busy". But I do my best!

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING!!

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Fetish & BDSM Festival in Brussels - 30-31 October



During the Halloween weekend while you guys were out there trick or treating and scaring the daylights out of everyone, we made our way along to the FetCon in Brussels! It was the first of the kind in the Belgian capital which I must say was fairly successful though a little more subdued than I imagined. What I liked about it though was that the people who attended were serious fetishists or minimum a kinkster who made the effort to dress up in their gear. Ever go to an event and you see all these space-wasters who turn up in small groups wearing jeans, t-shirts, anoraks and rucksack like tourists to gawp at the "weirdos" as if they were circus freaks? Or these groups of lads that go there and behave like they were on a stag do but balk at the sight of a whip? That is sooo annoying! That's why I don't go to Erotica in London anymore...

So we went there for both Saturday and Sunday. We figured that if we're going to spend a good few hours driving from Amsterdam to Brussels we may as well make the most of it. So when we arrived at the hotel, had some snacks of healthy guacamole, chips and Greek salad, we went to get changed...I donned myself in a one piece black PVC dress I bought at, of all places, Ann Summers, along with a pair of fishnet holdups. Oh and dont forget those groovy black platform shoes I bought in Amsterdam too! We figured that we go a tad conservative on the attire the first evening to see how everyone else dresses...

We took a cab to the venue, the Cellars of Cureghem, a perfect venue for a fetish event. Certainly beats those rather bland exhibition centres! There were at least 25 different stalls exhibiting and selling various fetish outfits, equipment and toys. Yes... lots of killer shoes and kinky boots too! And quite a lot of PVC wear though only one stall I saw each for leather and latex. We came across an awesome red PVC underbust corset...mmmm! Unfortunately, we had not enough cash on us and they didnt' take credit cards! But they kindly set it aside for us so we could pay and pick it up the next day...

On the side of the venue was a bar and a stage where there was a few rope-tying performances. A girl would be tied and suspended from the ceiling and once done up, the rigger would then spin the poor girl around in circles and lift her up and down with club music playing in the background. It was quite an interesting show to watch but to be honest, after a while it got rather stale. Besides, the show was not focused on ropework artistry but more rope bondage. And during the show, I sneaked out to the stalls and helped myself to a red PVC dress and a pair of black and white platform shoes with a buckle on it for my cute schoolgirl outfits!

The next day on Sunday, I had a shoot with Joris, the Antwerp photographer who shot me as a Japanese schoolgirl in bondage and a pet girl in a white tutu. A separate blog shall follow on this. Before proceeding to the Fetcon, all three of us had some lunch after the shoot at a Turkish snackbar before splitting up to arrange meeting him there so I could change into my kinky outfit for the day. I picked up the red PVC underbust corset at the stall and teamed that up with a black PVC skirt and a pair of red fishnet holdups. To tart it up even more, I wore the red version of yesterday's platform heels and teetered around whilst handcuffed. Along that came some titty accessories including a pair of nipple rings with daggers with which I interchanged with a pair of nipple pinchers every so often...

We managed to meet up with Joris later on though he was busy assisting the Shibari stall. However, he liked my outfit so much so he took a few pics of me but I have yet to receive them but will certainly share later. I had a look through some through his viewfinder and I loved them! So hurry up, Joris, send them right over!!! I also managed to have a few images taken by a Dutch photographer who had a stall. Ben Kruijt had a stall with a mini studio setting where he offered passer-bys to be taken pics for free which he post up on his site for us to download. And hence the picture above. Hmmm I'm quite impressed with his work... once I move to Holland I will definitely look him up!

The closing party was that evening. Kinda a silly thing to do it on a Sunday evening as although it was a Bank Holiday the following day in Belgium, not everyone lives there! We hanged around for a few hours and left around 8pm. In all we enjoyed ourselves and the company of fellow kinksters. The only thing I regretted was not being able to go to the party afterwards.... and buy more stuff!!! Oh well, there's always another Festival!

More info on the Festival: http://www.fetishfestival.be

No comments:

Post a Comment