WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hi everyone, it's me MIU!

Half-Japanese and half-Thai, I'm a free-lance semi-professional MODEL and ARTISTE based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have lived in the UK for 12 years previous to that, where my modelling career was born in 2008.

Apart from working all over the UK and Holland, assignments have taken me to Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Ireland and, of course, my hometown Japan!

I started as a life model posing nude for artists in the late 90s and eventually put myself in front of the cameras as a glamour model and became involved in car shows and hostessing parties and events in the UK. Easily bored with the same old routine I like to vary my work. Today, much of my work lie with nude, fetish, alternative, and erotic art.

For more information, you can also find me on: http://www.minimiumodel.com/

I love to document all my shoots and events to reflect what a great time I'm having and meeting all sorts of people. Some entries may be delayed since the shoot due to waiting for edited images or just being "busy". But I do my best!

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING!!

Thursday 30 June 2011

Dare to Bare with Dave Hare



For a change, it's good to have close-up images that enhance your best assets. And this is one of the reasons I was very keen to work with Dave Hare whose beautiful work I came across on Fetlife. We both travel quite a lot and spend weeks at a time abroad so pencilling in a date was a challenge. After a year or so of corresponding with each other we finally nailed Wednesday 8 June 2011 to shoot.

Thankfully Dave is based in London which made it easy for me to travel there from my mother's place. I took the tube to Archway and walked to his place where he greeted me warmly. Despite his decades of experience as photographer and the incredible creativity and talent he has, he is very approachable and unassuming. Also an easy-going guy who made me feel comfortable. So comfortable in fact that we went straight into shooting nudes without the initial "warm up" lingerie shoot I normally have with other photographers! So there we shot together with me wearing nothing but my high heel pumps and the canvas background.

Well am not exactly that well endowed but it's nice to discover that I got other assets to flaunt which I had never noticed before. Dave lent me a pair of skin-coloured lace boy-shorts from his collection of lingerie he lends to models. And away we started taking "bum shots"! I love how the lacy flower texture of the underpants compliment the skintone as well against the curves. A clever creation thought of by Dave!

The next set was wearing my favourite black corset. It was the one I bought from Nikita Sablier, and yup, the one I also wore
in Jonny Blaze's Final Seduction series. We did a few images under the studio lights then went around the house searching for suitable settings from which to shoot such as the staircase, doorway, hallway and lounge. Am actually pleased how it all turned out considering that with one simple outfit, we can create different moods. Sexy, sultry, cheeky (excuse the pun), elegant or serene. Oh and not to forget, we also managed to throw in a bondage image where I'm tied from the back with a rope harness from the ceiling!

For the final set, I wanted to show off my red suspenders and matching red fishnet stockings. No knickers and no bra, just suspenders & stockings! And not black but red! I thought Dave would be the perfect photographer to capture some beautiful images with his immaculate lighting techniques and comfort with close-ups. And yes, it worked! Just look at the first image of this blog and see for yourself!

I think the few hours we shot together went well though quickly as we were able to churn out quite a number of beautiful images. I enjoy working with creative photographers that are not only skillfull but share and are open to ideas and not afraid of trying something different. In addition, Dave was quite quick at getting back to me with the edited images after I had chosen which ones I liked. Now that's another plus!

Thank you Dave, for the opportunity to work with you the other day! You were such a pleasure to work with, and I certainly look forward to working with you again in the near future.

For more images from this shoot, please check out my Flickr Page!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment