WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hi everyone, it's me MIU!

Half-Japanese and half-Thai, I'm a free-lance semi-professional MODEL and ARTISTE based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have lived in the UK for 12 years previous to that, where my modelling career was born in 2008.

Apart from working all over the UK and Holland, assignments have taken me to Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Ireland and, of course, my hometown Japan!

I started as a life model posing nude for artists in the late 90s and eventually put myself in front of the cameras as a glamour model and became involved in car shows and hostessing parties and events in the UK. Easily bored with the same old routine I like to vary my work. Today, much of my work lie with nude, fetish, alternative, and erotic art.

For more information, you can also find me on: http://www.minimiumodel.com/

I love to document all my shoots and events to reflect what a great time I'm having and meeting all sorts of people. Some entries may be delayed since the shoot due to waiting for edited images or just being "busy". But I do my best!

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING!!

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Getting All Shirty with Adi Dewey

In another one of my UK trips, I travelled to Peterborough too. There I had the opportunity to shoot with commercial photographer Adi Dewey who discovered me on Purestorm. His words were: "Gutted you're so far away" and after having looked at his work, I must say I was quite chuffed. Much of Adi's work is based around combining sexy and sultry fashion with the more edgy and classy side of glamour. I also have to add he works with the most beautiful models so I was pleasantly surprised he even contacted me! It certainly was going to be worth the one hour journey from London. The date was set for 7 June 2011.

Adi picked me up from the station. Despite his top talent as photographer, he is such a polite and gentle down-to-earth guy. We got along very well! He has a two-room studio in a building also shared with another photographer and a hairdresser, the place all spacious, tidy and looking very professional. Throughout the shoot, Adi was extremely pleasant and knew exactly what he was doing especially with the lighting and positioning of camera.

We spent the afternoon shooting me in various outfits. It was such a pleasant change not to have to be tied up or gagged or clad in boots and whip, let alone to take my kit off! It was all very clean and vanilla or better described as "Facebook friendly". As seen in the above photo, the most daring was of me in black underwear, no bra and an open black shirt! I also posed in lingerie, swimwear and also with a pair of emerald green tights and necklace. As I post this blog, I am still waiting for those images. I realise that Adi is busy with his paid work and prefers to take his time to produce top quality images. I do look forward to them and am sure it'll be worth the wait!

Thanks, Adi, for setting some time aside for me. Can't wait for more stuff from you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment