WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hi everyone, it's me MIU!

Half-Japanese and half-Thai, I'm a free-lance semi-professional MODEL and ARTISTE based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have lived in the UK for 12 years previous to that, where my modelling career was born in 2008.

Apart from working all over the UK and Holland, assignments have taken me to Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Ireland and, of course, my hometown Japan!

I started as a life model posing nude for artists in the late 90s and eventually put myself in front of the cameras as a glamour model and became involved in car shows and hostessing parties and events in the UK. Easily bored with the same old routine I like to vary my work. Today, much of my work lie with nude, fetish, alternative, and erotic art.

For more information, you can also find me on: http://www.minimiumodel.com/

I love to document all my shoots and events to reflect what a great time I'm having and meeting all sorts of people. Some entries may be delayed since the shoot due to waiting for edited images or just being "busy". But I do my best!

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING!!

Monday 23 August 2010

My First Shoot in Belgium and it's BDSM!

I am proud to announce my very first shoot in Belgium, let alone with a Belgian photographer. Being aware that I travel to Holland frequently, Joris (known as Sansflash on Fetlife) discovered me on FetLife where he invited me to shoot with him in Antwerp on my way back. I nowadays travel by train between UK and Holland, via Belgium so Antwerp seemed a perfect opportunity as it was along theway. I had a peek through his work and was impressed with the work of this experienced photographer. Like me, he is always looking to do something new and different and enjoys exploring with creativity.

The following early morning after Chris Morley's shoot (below), I hopped on the train from Breda bound for Antwerp. Joris picked me up at the station. I was surprised to see how much younger he looked in real life which he was pleased to hear! After some breakfast at a cafe chatting about ourselves and discussing the shoot, we drove to the venue, a derelict petroleum factory just outside town.

Wow, it was derelict alright! Though it was safe enough to walkaround even after 2 flights of stairs, all what was left was the concrete foundation along with all the dust and debris on the ground. A homeless guy is usually there on the ground floor with his desk and chair to "guard" the place but he was nowhere to be seen. It was upstairs where we decided to set our "base camp" with all our gear and area for changing. Joris emptied out his suitcase to show me what he had in mind for outfits. As I had warned him previously that as I was running around by train and hence wished to travel lightly, he assured that all I needed to bring were a small amount of lingerie and a pair of stilettos. Joris works with the theatre when he's not taking pictures so he had a great selection of outfits for me to wear, all well thought-out.

The first set... a Japanese schoolgirl!!! I was quite impressed that he managed to dig out a sera-fuku school uniform, a white and grey one which is typically worn in Japan during the warm seasons. Accompanied with this were a pair of white knee socks and a pair of brown penny loafers which I vowed I'd never be caught dead in since I left school! Joris had a bag full of green apples which I used as props. First, to munch with innocently and then to place a big pile between my legs whilst exposing my white panties like a naughty little girl. Because of this naughtiness, I was to be "punished" for it by being tied up. Joris started by tying my hands back and around my chest area shinjuu-style then looking as if I'm being suspended to the ceiling from the back. We decided to add some spice with a ball gag as well as getting my nipples clamped with clothespins... and switched that to, and listen to this, pairs of chopsticks (see pic)!!

For the second set... I was now a Belgian schoolgirl!! Outfits consisted of a navy pinafore with a blouse underneath finished with a red tie. Very cute. We went downstairs and got seated where I was to brandish a
stick and create different moods and facial expressions while Joris clicked away: sweet, innocent, mean, threatening, pensive, sentimental.... then to naughty by again exposing my white panties looking "oops!". We then went upstairs facing a pane-less window for effective lighting. Joris tied me up again, just around the chest area. Then he had this ingenious idea of using a flute as a gag across my mouth! Finally we had my wrists tied together and "suspended" from above. Before we proceeded to the final set, Joris wanted to quickly shoot some nudies of me(!) but this time just holding a Samurai sword. I was to look serene and calm in it, whilst looking invincible. We managed to come up with this beautiful photograph which I have uploaded on the right hand side of the blog.

The final set... Pet Girl! This was all new to me and I had quite a giggle doing this. I was to wear a white tutu, pink legwarmers, matching hairband and a pair of white sandals looking like a lost little kitten. Sitting on a flat crate and after a few cute poses, Joris bound my wrists with a leather band and chained them onto a wooden stick which lay across my shoulders like a yodel
reminiscent of the first scene in the film, "The Secretary". After that, we decided to lose the white headband as it looked so embarrassingly 1980s "Flashdance" especially with the pink legwarmers and my naturally floppy hair which didn't quite fit in the atmosphere. After a few shots of me looking distaught and looking like an aggravated cat, Joris adorned me with a collar and leash, when I was to go on all fours with a milk dish in front of me. Hehe that was fun! But then TWO COPS MARCHED IN!!! I was so paralysed with shock I froze until I realised I was still on all fours clad in the same tutu with that milk dish in front of me!

Nah, we didn't get into any trouble. Joris and the cops exchanged words in Flemish, and luckily I had my passport with me at hand so they could check ID. I don't think either of them has ever seen a Japanese passport before as they marvelled at all the strange characters and all the stamps from my travels. Still, they were very calm, cool and in fact quite friendly and seemed interested in our work. We were simply told we shouldn't be in the derelict building as it's dangerous, so we decided to call it a day. Thankfully, Joris and I managed to nail some good images we wanted. Wow what an adventure that was!

Once back in England, I was very exhausted. First travelling to Breda for a shoot, then up and early for another one in Antwerp before catching a train for a long journey back to England. It was well worth it though! Joris was relaxed and considerate, whilst being a very creative photographer with ideas well thought-out and organised. Considering the amount of pictures we took, he managed to turn them all around and mail them over to me within an impressive 48 hours. There must be over 300 of them, and I'm still sifting through to see which ones go on Flickr, which by the way ought to be uploaded soonest! I would definitely work with Joris again when I have the time again to stop by Antwerp en-route.. DANK U WEL, JORIS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment