WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hi everyone, it's me MIU!

Half-Japanese and half-Thai, I'm a free-lance semi-professional MODEL and ARTISTE based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have lived in the UK for 12 years previous to that, where my modelling career was born in 2008.

Apart from working all over the UK and Holland, assignments have taken me to Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Ireland and, of course, my hometown Japan!

I started as a life model posing nude for artists in the late 90s and eventually put myself in front of the cameras as a glamour model and became involved in car shows and hostessing parties and events in the UK. Easily bored with the same old routine I like to vary my work. Today, much of my work lie with nude, fetish, alternative, and erotic art.

For more information, you can also find me on: http://www.minimiumodel.com/

I love to document all my shoots and events to reflect what a great time I'm having and meeting all sorts of people. Some entries may be delayed since the shoot due to waiting for edited images or just being "busy". But I do my best!

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING!!

Monday 2 August 2010

Held Hostage at Home....with Chris Dee


I am most certainly getting loads of work from Fetlife as I increasingly show more interest in BDSM and erotica photography. It's all the fun role-playing and creating original ideas which keep me going. Another one of the photographers I met on Fetlife was Chris Dee who is based in Hampshire. He does quite a few work for private collectors but as I like his work so much we agreed to split our time between commissioned work and shooting interesting images to enhance our portfolios. So on 12 July 2010 he drove to our place armed with camera equipment and tons of props!

We wanted to create as much ideas as possible using our home and garden as a base. The bed is of course an obvious choice but we left that for doing lingerie work for his private clients, so we worked on that first where I was clad in a bannana-yellow Agent Provocateur bra and panty set and stripping off. Brand-queen I am, I was gutted I had to cut the labels off the garments so they wont be visible in the images. Mainly glamour stuff...

My dressing room has a dance pole which I occasionally use to spin around if I'm feeling rowdy... it's purely for fitness, I swear! Chris covered the mirrors with black cloth and we did a few sets with me chained and bound on it. Firsly to warm up, I was to dress up as a "stripper" in a pair of pink sequin shorts and matching pasties (tassles) and being chained onto the pole with a padlock to add accent to the image. Then I was to strip naked put a straw sack over my head with a collar on my neck to fasten it... brilliant, the collar said "BITCH" on it too. Hehe. Finally it was without a sack so my face and hence expression could be seen.

I wanted to utilise my extensive shoe collection and somehow incorporate it into my images. One picture I found on Fetlife was of a domme German model in latex and thigh high boots standing with her back to the camera but facing a rack full of shoes. We tried to develop that idea but with me dressed in a pair of pink thigh high boots and black PVC dress. Though the original idea didn't work out (too small a space and I'm not as tall & leggy as the German model), we settled for one where I'm standing in front of all the transparent shoe boxes looking smug...

Next set was our en-suite bathroom. It has white walls and good light as well as a cozy corner under the sink to do some crazy stuff. First was me in nothing but one of Chris' thick collars being strapped on my elbows with a belt and my thumbs bonded together with a cute tiny thumb-cuff, an intriguing concept I have never heard of. Then I was to be bound on a nearby towel rail in a pair of leather cuffs, with that said BITCH collar and now here's the piece-de-resistance, my nipples clamped with the clips from a hanger from NEXT (it's a middle-market UK-based clothing chain)!! Well it did hurt quite a bit but it's just for effect, and man, I had to get Chris to hurry up and click away....

Chris had this pivotal idea of me being thrown in our laundry basket. It's located in our sauna which we hardly use. With underwear and unwashed clothes being strewn on the floor, I hopped into the cylinder basket and got my wrists bound together with leather cuffs with a ball gag in my mouth looking helpless. That was a pretty cool idea! Our indoors sets were concluded with me being chained in nude on the banister of our staircase with me looking rather vacant due to exhaustion and fear.

We then went outside and shot in our garden. Another Fetlife image I was fascinated by was that with a model getting hanged by a rope in front of her bedroom door. All simulated of course! So we thought we'd modify that a bit and have me all nude again with a red rope in front of our garage door leading into the garden. Chris however did mention that it may come into some controversy but we shall see... Then the final seduction: me being tied up with our garden hose!!! I got that idea when I was sunbathing one day in the garden and saw our green hosepipe propped onto the faucet. So poor Chris had to wrap me around in this hosepipe... but it really was an unusual idea which he enthusiastically supported. He also added some input by pointing the shower hose at me and me looking scared as if to say, "Noooo don't spray me please!!!"

I thoroughly enjoyed my shoot with Chris. What a wonderful guy! Full of ideas, friendly, polite and very sympathetic to the model's needs and concerns. The kind of person you could confide in if you have any issues. In fact, he invited me to shoot outdoors with a renowned rigger next month which I'm very much honoured and am looking forward to. I also like to shoot with him again to continue with the many ideas we had but didn't have time to exhaust. Thanks Chris for everything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment