WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hi everyone, it's me MIU!

Half-Japanese and half-Thai, I'm a free-lance semi-professional MODEL and ARTISTE based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have lived in the UK for 12 years previous to that, where my modelling career was born in 2008.

Apart from working all over the UK and Holland, assignments have taken me to Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Ireland and, of course, my hometown Japan!

I started as a life model posing nude for artists in the late 90s and eventually put myself in front of the cameras as a glamour model and became involved in car shows and hostessing parties and events in the UK. Easily bored with the same old routine I like to vary my work. Today, much of my work lie with nude, fetish, alternative, and erotic art.

For more information, you can also find me on: http://www.minimiumodel.com/

I love to document all my shoots and events to reflect what a great time I'm having and meeting all sorts of people. Some entries may be delayed since the shoot due to waiting for edited images or just being "busy". But I do my best!

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING!!

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Outdoors BDSM Shoot with Tim Rosier


Oops been taking my summer break again for the last few weeks. Having 4-5 shoots in a row and travelling all over UK and even to Holland have taken it's toll but I've been recouperating slowly and now up and ready to face more shoots again! One of those "4-5" shoots included one with Tim Rosier who spotted me on Fetlife site though he has been my "friend" on FB already without me recognising him!

We scheduled the shoot on 9 July just a day or two before his operation. On that hot sunny day, I took took a one-hour train ride up to Northampton where he picked me up. I didn't recognise Tim as he looked so much younger than his picture... needless to say, he returned the compliments.He drove us to an abandoned army barrack in his neck of the woods. Climbing fences and lazily strolling under the sizzling summer heat, we arrived at the ideal setting, a derelict army housing which kept us both cozy and cool in the shade despite all the dust. There were a few small insects flying around and covering me from head to toe but Tim assured me they would not bite and were harmless...

We warmed up our shoot with doing some clothed images. To compliment the army barrack scenery, I donned a pair of camoflauge shorts and matching bikini top and pretending I was a POW being held captive or even better, up to naughty tricks like exposing herself in secret... Tim took a few excellent shots one of my favorite being a bum shot of me with my shorts pulled down... quite naughty... like what happened to GI Jane??? The other point was also the beautiful lighting effect enhanced by a bit of light going through the broken window...

Then we worked on some nudes by the broken window where the light shone through and reflected on my body. Next step was getting cuffed and chained with my wrists behind looking helpless knelt on the dusty ground. It was posted on Fetlife site, and everyone loved my expression! That pleading look!!! We experimented all over the hut and had so much fun trying out different themes. Another one was of me being tied to a wooden crate, the image of which I have yet to wait for. Then was a image of me on all fours looking ferocious like I just came out of the wilderness. It's wonderful to know I could play different roles... from naughty to vulnerable to scary!!!

As I complained on Facebook about having to work on such a hot sunny day, Tim promised me to "tie me to a tree" so I could be exposed to some sunrays. So we went outside and did a few images by the tree though I disappointedly didn't get to be tied to it! But one of the images he posted up on Fetlife was a stunning one... a simple nude where I'm just looking up in space, eyes wide open... it's posted on the pictures to your right...

We called it a day but we nailed quite a few amazing images. Tim has them in black and white which makes them even more effective. After the shoot, he took me to his place where I showered and his wife Karenza kindly prepared us a nice salad dinner. Their hospitality was very much appreciated! As Tim has posted up some images one by one on Fetlife, I am increasingly anxious to receive the rest of the images! He's just had his operation so I don't think I'll rush him too much. Still though, I'm very excited!

Thank you Tim for the awesome shoot. I will definitely work with him again. Easy-going, friendly and energetic, he had very creative ideas and really knows how to work with natural lighting. Let's do it again and next time, I WANNA BE TIED TO A TREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment