WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hi everyone, it's me MIU!

Half-Japanese and half-Thai, I'm a free-lance semi-professional MODEL and ARTISTE based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have lived in the UK for 12 years previous to that, where my modelling career was born in 2008.

Apart from working all over the UK and Holland, assignments have taken me to Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Ireland and, of course, my hometown Japan!

I started as a life model posing nude for artists in the late 90s and eventually put myself in front of the cameras as a glamour model and became involved in car shows and hostessing parties and events in the UK. Easily bored with the same old routine I like to vary my work. Today, much of my work lie with nude, fetish, alternative, and erotic art.

For more information, you can also find me on: http://www.minimiumodel.com/

I love to document all my shoots and events to reflect what a great time I'm having and meeting all sorts of people. Some entries may be delayed since the shoot due to waiting for edited images or just being "busy". But I do my best!

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING!!

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Team Scorpio Modified Car Event - The Oscars



On 3 April 2010, Team Scorpio held their modified car show at the Ace Cafe in London. It was such an honour to be selected as one of the promo-girls by Adam Cassim the guy behind Team Scorpio, a London-based organisation that runs various car events, namely involving modified cars.

The event began late afternoon and continued on till around 11 when many modified cars of all shapes, sizes, colours and even noise levels were proudly displayed and admired by the public, also photographed not to forget with all the pretty girls next to them! Main purpose of this event, though, was to present awards to the owners of these cars ranging from best bodywork to best engine to loudest to even the worst car!! Though not much of an expert in cars myself (hey, I'm just a model, right?) I have to say I was rather impressed with that very loud car with all the speakers. Turn the music on, and it's blaring so loudly that not only will your ears fall off, your hair starts to blow all over the place!!! How cool is that?

Despite the rather chilly weather and even as a first timer as a promo-girl, I myself very much enjoyed it. After standing around and getting photographed with the 3 gorgeous Team Scorpio cars, we were the first to grab a Hummer and get shot in that too! I also got to meet some of the loveliest people there, especially the girls I worked with: Sherrie, Charly, Jade and Gemma. We made such a wonderful team!

I have Adam to thank. What a great guy, always on the run, no nonsense yet funny, pleasant and full of energy. He found me during a photoshoot I was doing for modified cars by chance run by Team Scorpio, and I must have made such an impression on him and his buddies that he invited me to join his team and since then we have had a photoshoot in December again and then this event. On 24 April, I will be joining the gang on a convoy road trip from South Mimms to Peterborough... whatever!! I look forward to that!

Find out more about Team Scorpio on http://www.teamscorpio.net
photocredits: Richard Halfday (left); Richard Duong (right)



No comments:

Post a Comment