WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hi everyone, it's me MIU!

Half-Japanese and half-Thai, I'm a free-lance semi-professional MODEL and ARTISTE based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have lived in the UK for 12 years previous to that, where my modelling career was born in 2008.

Apart from working all over the UK and Holland, assignments have taken me to Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Ireland and, of course, my hometown Japan!

I started as a life model posing nude for artists in the late 90s and eventually put myself in front of the cameras as a glamour model and became involved in car shows and hostessing parties and events in the UK. Easily bored with the same old routine I like to vary my work. Today, much of my work lie with nude, fetish, alternative, and erotic art.

For more information, you can also find me on: http://www.minimiumodel.com/

I love to document all my shoots and events to reflect what a great time I'm having and meeting all sorts of people. Some entries may be delayed since the shoot due to waiting for edited images or just being "busy". But I do my best!

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING!!

Sunday 4 April 2010

Fetish Shoot with Richard Suiters


Hi guys, sorry for this rather long silence. I've been working way too hard and travelling too much! I had my second shoot with Richard Suiters, this time at The Fetish Studio in Reading on Saturday 6 March 2010, followed by a few minutes of some bondage shoots outdoors despite the cold!
Richard is rather new to photography but very enthusiastic and serious about his stuff. In fact, I am honoured to announce that I was his first ever model he worked with, when he bravely decided to plunge from the "deep end" with outdoor nude shoots in November 2009 ("Nude in November"). Since then, we've stayed in touch giving each other advice and support. He wins my respect!
The first part of the day's shoot was at The Fetish Studio in Reading. The place is fully equipped with BDSM furniture, facilities and a selection of whips, chains, belts, cuffs, gags, clamps and God-knows-what. Wow! I brought with me a selection of PVC outfits and boots as well as uniforms with which I could play around. Whether sub or dom, I am luckily able to adapt easily to both persona as I could either be mean, fierce and "a complete bitch" one minute and vulnerable, scared and "hands on floor" the next minute. Please don't tell me I'm schizophrenic!
We covered various sets, including: being crucified to the wall and even gagged (sub), looking in the mirror holding a whip (dom) and red lingerie holding a feather whip (dom). Two hours, for which we booked the studio, went by too quickly! We packed up and decided to have some Subway Sandwich lunch before proceeding to secluded forest to do some bondage shoots. Unfortunately, it was about 3 or 4 when we got there so it was getting nippy and the sun was fading a little. Remember, this was before the clocks were going forward!
Still we were able to capture a few good images outdoors. I know I would regret it had I given up just because it was too cold outside. Firstly, we got my hands tied to a tree branch with red rope which on the images looked quite effective. We then also experimented with simulated strangulation with me having my neck tied to a branch - but dont try this at home!! Aphyxia is not my kinda thing so we weren't able to come up with genuinely convincing images though the effect was there! We would've liked to do more BDSM scenes outside but unfortunately it was getting too dark and the light was fading especially as we were under the trees. Next time, we'll know to do the reverse: shoot outdoors first and then indoors!
Nevertheless, we had a lot of fun with all this. We were both excited to do the shoot, Richard especially as it would have been his first one. He seemed rather pleased with the outcome. I would definitely like to do a similar one with him again, especially as we've familiarised ourselves with the studio and learnt our lessons about shooting outdoors! That said, we came up with at least a dozen of images I liked and am pleased to post up. Thanks so much, Rich, let's do it again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment