WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hi everyone, it's me MIU!

Half-Japanese and half-Thai, I'm a free-lance semi-professional MODEL and ARTISTE based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have lived in the UK for 12 years previous to that, where my modelling career was born in 2008.

Apart from working all over the UK and Holland, assignments have taken me to Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Ireland and, of course, my hometown Japan!

I started as a life model posing nude for artists in the late 90s and eventually put myself in front of the cameras as a glamour model and became involved in car shows and hostessing parties and events in the UK. Easily bored with the same old routine I like to vary my work. Today, much of my work lie with nude, fetish, alternative, and erotic art.

For more information, you can also find me on: http://www.minimiumodel.com/

I love to document all my shoots and events to reflect what a great time I'm having and meeting all sorts of people. Some entries may be delayed since the shoot due to waiting for edited images or just being "busy". But I do my best!

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING!!

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Last Summer...


Well...it wasn't much of a summer in Amsterdam if you remember. Nevertheless, it was still warm enough to shoot outside when it wasn't horrible and raining as it had been much of the summer. Though not as much as we had hoped, there were quite a few sunny days when I jumped at the chance to sunbathe (naked too!) in our private garden and show off my tan. On August 15 2011, I had the opportunity to shoot with Bart Sluiter again. Remember him? He was the in-house photographer for Dutch clubwear brand Unzipped based in Amsterdam with which I had been featured in their website catalog.
When I visited the shop last Spring, I was offered to model their bikini bottoms for their catalog Apparently, I had the perfect backside for it! The part when to someone else however, some female body builder from the U.S., which I was disappointed about. It turned out for the better though as I got to shoot in even nicer outfits which would certainly enhance my portfolio. I also learned, too, that Bart used to design latex clothing for some years which he does now from time to time. Once I save up some money, it may be an idea to have some custom-made latex stuff as I find the pret-à-porter stuff never fit me correctly. Plus many designers ask for such obscene mark up!
And if I couldn't be featured this time in a catalog in bikini bottoms (albeit faceless), at least Unzipped saved for me the BEST outfit of all. Their exclusive Swarovski crystal bikini!!! It was designed by Artur, the partner behind Unzipped. I love it. Thankfully, I managed to maintain my tan which was perfect for the outfit. This beautiful and delicate "bikini" fit me quite well too I must admit. Shame I didn't get to keep it though! We shot in a black background after discovering that a white background wouldn't work. There were some grey fabric being suspended from the ceiling from which I was to twist and tug to give some "bondage" effect.
I was as such pleasantly surprised to notice that Bart's photography interest lies in fetish-style. Requested to bring a corset with me, I changed into a cheap and cheerful gold one I had purchased some time ago at Amsterdam's red light district and paired it with fishnet tights, black shorts and pair of black platform boots. Cheap and cheerful the corset was, but it certainly looked a million dollars on the pictures, as Bart chose a white background and shoot it quite high key.
Another highlight was being captured in one of the latex corsets Bart had designed! A black and red one (first pic). And people are right about latex being like a second skin. It sure felt so! I again paired that with fishnet tights and matching latex shorts with the same boots. Then came the matching latex headgear! At first we shot indoors but we found the images turned out better outside in the bushy veranda with all the greenery. Then we noticed that my tights ripped as I sat on the ground. Well what better way to deal with it than pretend that I was ripping them myself? I think Bart sensed how attached I was to the corset and how it fitted me so well that he let me keep it! I think I may well wear that to some fetish events in Tokyo when am there at the end of the month...
Finally we thought about doing something summery. You guessed, a skimpy swimwear shoot. And on the rooftop of his apartment! Bart loaned me an aubergine bikini from Unzipped. The rooftops in his neighbourhood are quite open but then being Amsterdam, everyone seems to mind their own business so it didn't seem so odd getting pictures taken out in public half-dressed. I borrowed Bart's sunglasses and pretended I was sunbathing on the rooftop. Whilst I was to look stern and scary in the first three sets of today's shoot, I quickly changed to happy and smiling. I love working with variety.
I was very pleased to work with Bart again and look forward to working with him more. Being a single father of two kids, I realise how busy he is at times. I also need to visit Unzipped more and say hi to everyone, now that I'll be able to spend more time out in Amsterdam and feel better settled. I love their outfits and being photographed in them. If only I could get a chance to go out in them soon! Thanks, Bart, for all your time and wonderful corset, and thanks too, Unzipped, for providing me with the sexy outfits!!
More pictures from this shoot can be seen on Flickr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment