WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hi everyone, it's me MIU!

Half-Japanese and half-Thai, I'm a free-lance semi-professional MODEL and ARTISTE based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have lived in the UK for 12 years previous to that, where my modelling career was born in 2008.

Apart from working all over the UK and Holland, assignments have taken me to Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Ireland and, of course, my hometown Japan!

I started as a life model posing nude for artists in the late 90s and eventually put myself in front of the cameras as a glamour model and became involved in car shows and hostessing parties and events in the UK. Easily bored with the same old routine I like to vary my work. Today, much of my work lie with nude, fetish, alternative, and erotic art.

For more information, you can also find me on: http://www.minimiumodel.com/

I love to document all my shoots and events to reflect what a great time I'm having and meeting all sorts of people. Some entries may be delayed since the shoot due to waiting for edited images or just being "busy". But I do my best!

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING!!

Tuesday 10 January 2012

ENTER THE YEAR OF THE DRAGON!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! But oh no, what a way to start the year. I meant to be wishing everyone a happy new year and before I know it, it's 10 January already! My excuse? We were in the UK throughout New Year, as we finally closed the sale to our house there. My home for the last 13 lucky years. But it was all the last minute clearing up. contacting utility and insurance companies and generally doing the finishing touches to our final exodus out of Horsham! I'm glad to get it all off my shoulders. So less time now spent in planes, trains and long car rides, no more figuring out where I left what outfit and no more living in suitcases... but still I can't help feel a little sad and sentimental. We gotta move on though!

I had quite a lot of shoots in December which I have yet to blog about. There's one from Leon Schroeder from whom I've got the complete set of pics from our shoot, then Gerd Jan whom I really need to poke and prod as I haven't even got ONE pic from him (!) and Rene Elger from whom I'm still awaiting more pics too. He's sent me a few beautiful ones though. Oh and don't forget Chris Morley with whom I had the honour to be featured in his Xmas greetings card! Well with the Xmas and New Years going on am sure we've all been pre-occupied. But it's almost the middle of the month so no more excuses!!

I'm also pleased to announce that a few changes have taken place. I was able to maintain my Flickr account despite cancelling my BT Broadband with whom I had a free Pro account. I now have to pay like $24 a year for it, but it's worth it!!! So now to adding more and more pics. I also revamped my Official Website by changing the design and adding quality stuff. Added a section on published work. I decided to change my URL to minimiumodel.com as I don't like that name miuportfolio.com anymore. And I have just launched my FB Fan Page to promote my image without having to divulge my personal life!

So it's the Year of the Dragon. I was born on the Year of the Dragon myself so it damn well better be a good year for me. Given that 2011 was mediocre in namely the first half, I'm looking forward to seeing some improvements in health, wealth and luck. Hope it will be the same for all of you... HAVE A HEALTHY PROSPEROUS 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment