WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hi everyone, it's me MIU!

Half-Japanese and half-Thai, I'm a free-lance semi-professional MODEL and ARTISTE based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have lived in the UK for 12 years previous to that, where my modelling career was born in 2008.

Apart from working all over the UK and Holland, assignments have taken me to Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Ireland and, of course, my hometown Japan!

I started as a life model posing nude for artists in the late 90s and eventually put myself in front of the cameras as a glamour model and became involved in car shows and hostessing parties and events in the UK. Easily bored with the same old routine I like to vary my work. Today, much of my work lie with nude, fetish, alternative, and erotic art.

For more information, you can also find me on: http://www.minimiumodel.com/

I love to document all my shoots and events to reflect what a great time I'm having and meeting all sorts of people. Some entries may be delayed since the shoot due to waiting for edited images or just being "busy". But I do my best!

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING!!

Saturday 19 February 2011

Chains & Masks with Paul "RothRopes"

Another fetish shoot! This time, it was with a tog called Paul, known as RothRopes, who is based in Rotterdam. He is another connection from Fetlife who contacted me. Much of Paul's work is quite simple yet effective and certainly a change from the elaborate rope-tying to just chains and cuffs, really adding to the feeling of captivity! Not much planning was needed...we set the date for the evening of Tuesday 8 February 2010.

It was a couple hour's train ride from Amsterdam to his turf in Rotterdam. Though a bit of a cold day and I was to catch a train in the evening to get to him for 7pm, it was well worth it! Paul picked me up at the station. Despite his rather intense bondage images, I was pleasantly surprised to discover what a mild manneredguy he was! He drove me to his place where the studio was located in the attic.

The house was toasty and warm. With a cup of coffee and a stroopwafel (yummy but incredibly calorific Dutch honey waffels) we chatted about the shoot and how well I'm adapting in the Netherlands. It turns out Paul is a photographer at a local hospital! We went to the studio-attic and I quickly undressed but put on a pair of fishnet holdups and black platform shoes.

First set was quite something else. Now I don't have a kink for strangulation but the image turned out rather effective. I put on a collar and Paul handcuffed me with leather straps and tied both hands back whilst connecting my collar with a chain suspended from a ceiling. Well as
long as I was able to still talk it wasn't that uncomfortable though I would be wary of whom I would allow to put me in this position. Luckily I somewhat trusted Paul...

In the second set, I was to put on a head strap with a mouth mask. We don't know what they are called in English but it's usually used for dogs to stop them from biting, we think. I usually don't like wearing masks or headgear as they mess with my hair and smudge my make-up but I remembered that this is a fetish shoot, not a glamour or fashion shoot where makeup and hair has to be immaculate. Besides I was in the mood of strong effects rather than looking sexy!


As such, I had no qualms about wearing a gas mask. I wasn't even bothered if people can see my face or not. I've also seen a few images with models wearing gasmasks and wondered what it would be like or look like. So I sat on the table and started posing with it whilst at the same time trying to look as somewhat seductive as possible. I liked the way my eyes would show through the mask, showing an expression of vulnerability.

Lastly the masks off but chains back on. This time, I was to kneel on a table and get chained around the neck and have my arms suspended to the ceiling as well. I really liked the way the chains shone through in the images and adding a contrasting "coldness" to the warm tones of my complexion. Such work is most effective when in nude than wearing clothes.

After a few hours, we called it a day as it was getting late and I had a train to catch back to Amsterdam. I was so exhausted by then I slept throughout the journey but I enjoyed the shoot with Paul. In some of his images, I noticed he uses plastic vacuum tubes which I would like to experiment shooting with. Maybe I'll be more brave next time and try nipple clamps which I prefer not to use as my pain threshold is rather low. Or, if it's warmer it would be awesome to shoot in his private garden outside!

Nevertheless, I was pleased with the results of the shoot and impressed that Paul delivered the edited images within a few days... Thank you Paul! Everyone loves the images too, and I definitely want to work with you again...

For more crazy pictures of Miu from this shoot, log onto her Flickr page under Chains & Masks.

No comments:

Post a Comment