WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hi everyone, it's me MIU!

Half-Japanese and half-Thai, I'm a free-lance semi-professional MODEL and ARTISTE based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have lived in the UK for 12 years previous to that, where my modelling career was born in 2008.

Apart from working all over the UK and Holland, assignments have taken me to Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Ireland and, of course, my hometown Japan!

I started as a life model posing nude for artists in the late 90s and eventually put myself in front of the cameras as a glamour model and became involved in car shows and hostessing parties and events in the UK. Easily bored with the same old routine I like to vary my work. Today, much of my work lie with nude, fetish, alternative, and erotic art.

For more information, you can also find me on: http://www.minimiumodel.com/

I love to document all my shoots and events to reflect what a great time I'm having and meeting all sorts of people. Some entries may be delayed since the shoot due to waiting for edited images or just being "busy". But I do my best!

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING!!

Wednesday 17 November 2010

On My Toes with John Mountney

So back in the UK now, and getting more and more known in the fetish scene. I volunteered to participate in the Fetish Group Shoot in Nottingham this month (more about that in later blogs) and came across a tog called John Mountney among the participants. Impressed with his work, I contacted him to see if he would be interested to shoot me at the group shoot and he said yes!

Meanwhile, he also asked me if, on a separate occasion, I would like to do a shoot for a paid-to-view site called Styxwetworld. In this, I am supposed to be getting drenched in the shower fully clothed wearing normal clothes. No nudity, not even topless. Hmmm sounds interesting. How many people get off on watching fully-clothed women get soaked is, shall I say, rather interesting. As the studio was based in Derby which was a trek for me, we thought we would combine this shoot with some portfolio-enhancing work.

John was keen to utilise a pair of ballet boots, a gorgeous black shiny PVC one. I've only worn them once previously but I too wanted to be taken in it more explicitly, ie. close up or wearing nothing but them on or, as John dared me to, even standing on them! He also came up with some
creative ideas using some chain which he had bought at a hardware store. And for the rest of the session, we could work on some nice outfits such as corsets and basques. We set the shooting date for 8 November 2010.

Before the shoot, John and I corresponded quite a bit on Facebook and he seemed so kind and laid back. He picked me up from Derby station but initially I couldn't find him because I ended up in the wrong exit! Finally we met, and he gave me a lift to the studio which was not too far. Just as I expected, John was friendly yet formal and immediately put me at ease. When we got to the studio which was already warm and toasty, we got down to doing some shoots using the ballet boots.

So there I was, clad in just the boots, a pair of black PVC gloves and a black collar, posing in various positions to enhance the boots. And what fun that was! We also played with the chain by hooking it around the heels. Then John asked me if I would be able to stand on those ballet boots. Well I have to thank my parents for sending me to ballet lessons when I was in school. I learned to use toe-shoes back then which really hurt like hell but like riding a bike, I recalled how to stand in them properly although we had to get John's assistant to help prop me up with a stool! I have yet to receive the edited image of me standing on my toes in those boots...

Taking a break from the ballet boots, I got dressed in a black leather underbust corset I had bought in Amsterdam. It was expensive but man it's worth an investment! Teamed up with a pair of red satin gloves, we focused on doing some "artistic" images. Then I changed and went for a black & white zebra print basque/dress which again I have yet to get edited images of.

We found a trunk which we used as a prop. There, I got myself inside it and around it and later on, I grabbed the ballet boots and went inside the box...well rather, the other way around, going inside the box and THEN putting on the boots! Pity the edited images are not available yet but I liked the way they turned out as I sat in the box and stuck my head out and stretched my legs upwards to show the boots off.

Concluding the portfolio shoots, we proceeded to do the Styxwetworld shoots where I was to do three sets of stills with me drenched in the bathtub. The studio conveniently had a wet room for this purpose as John shoots a lot for this site. First set was me dressed in
a evening gown, then a business suit, followed by jeans & T-shirt! And nope, none of those outfits belonged to me! Just the underpants. I must say it felt rather therapeutic plunging myself in a bathtub getting myself all soaked fully clothed! Sometimes doing crazy things is a wonderful way of releasing suppressed emotions. Unfortunately, I am unable to post any photos up of this session as this is all commissioned work.
We finished the day quicker than we expected. I suppose it's because before meeting me, John was not sure how quick I would be at taking directions and how much I knew how to pose in front of the cameras naturally. With plenty of time, I just leisurely packed my stuff and we hanged around inside the warm studio browsing through some of the images we had taken and generally chatted to get to know each other better. John gave me a lift to the station and we looked forward to seeing each other again in few days time for the Fetish Group Shoot II on Sunday... it was a pleasant warm-up shoot as well as being able to shoot with John on a one-to-one basis. Thank you so much for making this day so enjoyable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment