WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hi everyone, it's me MIU!

Half-Japanese and half-Thai, I'm a free-lance semi-professional MODEL and ARTISTE based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have lived in the UK for 12 years previous to that, where my modelling career was born in 2008.

Apart from working all over the UK and Holland, assignments have taken me to Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Ireland and, of course, my hometown Japan!

I started as a life model posing nude for artists in the late 90s and eventually put myself in front of the cameras as a glamour model and became involved in car shows and hostessing parties and events in the UK. Easily bored with the same old routine I like to vary my work. Today, much of my work lie with nude, fetish, alternative, and erotic art.

For more information, you can also find me on: http://www.minimiumodel.com/

I love to document all my shoots and events to reflect what a great time I'm having and meeting all sorts of people. Some entries may be delayed since the shoot due to waiting for edited images or just being "busy". But I do my best!

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING!!

Thursday 11 November 2010

Miu Behaving Badly in Brussels

Sorry guys it took this long to get back to you on my next installment of our weekend in Brussels. As stated int he last blog entry, I had a shoot with Joris Bruyninckx on the Sunday morning, 31 October 2010 during the Fetcon weekend there. Joris was quick about mailing the images soon after the last blog but it was me who was so busy with travelling and shooting I didn't even have the chance to browse throught the 350 or so images he had chosen for me till yesterday!

At around 10am, Joris met up with me in our room at the Hilton Hotel. Always full of creative ideas he brought a bag of goodies and costumes for us to use. We decided to do a few warm up shoots of me wearing my sexy red and black lingerie set, sultrily rolling around the double bed of the room. It's been a while since I last did a proper lingerie shoot so it was quite nostalgic briefly reliving days as a glamour model...

Once warmed up, Joris dug out a really sweet Bunny Girl costume which also doubled up as a French maid outfit. Very sweet indeed as it came with a pair of cute white knee socks with
black bows and a bunny ear hairband which kept slipping! And the shoes... they were the pair I bought at the Fetish Fair the night before, those black & white ultra high platforms. We first shot in the room with me standing up and sitting in the armchair. Then we went to the hallway to see if we could pull a few crazy stunts. Luckily for us, the hotel maids were on their break but had left the vacuum cleaner and trolley in the hallway. Hehe, so we quickly did a few shots of me picking up the vacuum cleaner and pretending to be hoovering or just squatting down and holding it. Even better is when Joris shot me with my top down or my skirt pulled up to expose myself as a naughty maid bored out of her wits with her job. And we also managed to grab a few shots of me standing next to the trolley.

Back in the room I changed to another outfit to prepare for something even crazier! I'd be the rich hotel guest wearing nothing but a long fur coat and fur hat, accompanied by a pair of red high platform shoes. The idea was that I'd be secretly flashing and exposing myself in front of the camera, similar to the Travelodge Trash images I had done earlier but more "upmarket" shall we say! Upon arriving to the room this morning, Joris reported how he had noticed the extravagant and expensive-looking decor of the hotel lift and hence suggested that we do the set there when of course no one is passing by. So there I was in the lift opening my coat and teasing, having a lot of fun. At some point, the doors would be closing and I'd have to rush and push the "open" button as quick as I can which Joris skillfully captured. I really was getting my kicks out of this!

Now if you find the last set crazy enough, take a load of this! For the final set of the day, Joris drove us to Brussels main train station but before leaving he bound my naked body with white ropes in a loose Shibari-style. I was then to wear a long coat, which was my own ankle length black leather coat. It took quite a while to drive through the traffic among all the mad drivers
and to find a parking spot reasonably close by but it was worth it. Being a Sunday, the station was rather quiet though there were quite a number of people, and Joris led me to the very end of a platform where I was to expose myself along with the ropework. Now that was crazy but fun! At one point, the railworker stepped out of his shed and I'll bet he couldn't believe his eyes. Needless to say, he waved! There were some excellent shot where the train would be approaching or leaving behind me in the background. Then we moved to another platform, a much quieter one. There I felt more comfortable taking my coat off and getting down to business. Luckily it was not such a cold day either. I still can't believe what we did, having a nude photoshoot smack in the middle of a city's main railway station! Imagine doing that at London's Victoria Station... it will never happen.

Concluding the shoot, we went out for lunch and Joris dropped us off near the hotel and agreed to meet up again at the Fetish Fair in the evening. It was a pleasure to work with him again. He has all these excellent ideas which are well-thought out when planning venues. Once I'm more settled in Amsterdam, we intend to work together again should I be passing by Brussels or Antwerp on my way to or from London. I wonder what the next shoot will entail!! Thanks again, Joris, can't wait to work with you again soon! And please bear with me as I have yet to upload on Flickr more of those awesome images of this crazy day...

No comments:

Post a Comment