WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hi everyone, it's me MIU!

Half-Japanese and half-Thai, I'm a free-lance semi-professional MODEL and ARTISTE based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have lived in the UK for 12 years previous to that, where my modelling career was born in 2008.

Apart from working all over the UK and Holland, assignments have taken me to Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Ireland and, of course, my hometown Japan!

I started as a life model posing nude for artists in the late 90s and eventually put myself in front of the cameras as a glamour model and became involved in car shows and hostessing parties and events in the UK. Easily bored with the same old routine I like to vary my work. Today, much of my work lie with nude, fetish, alternative, and erotic art.

For more information, you can also find me on: http://www.minimiumodel.com/

I love to document all my shoots and events to reflect what a great time I'm having and meeting all sorts of people. Some entries may be delayed since the shoot due to waiting for edited images or just being "busy". But I do my best!

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING!!

Tuesday 19 October 2010

The Naughty Socialite - shot by John Mayle

The many wonders of modeling is exploring creativity and challenge versatility. One minute it's cute and bubblegum glamour, next minute I'm the femme fatale with an evil smirk, another it's the scared and vulnerable look. Anything to bring men down to their knees! Well this time, I thought I'd play the sophisticated but sexy socialite, that elegant high society housewife or that poor little rich debutante... whichever you choose, a secretly naughty one too!

I was involved in several group shoots arranged by the F8 Glamour Club based in Northolt, near London, the first time being around the beginning of 2009. One of the togs I had modeled for there is Jon Mayle who recently got in touch with me to do a one-to-one shoot. As I was very pleased with his work from the group shoots where I did lingerie and glamour nude stuff, I jumped at the opportunity. After a few months of corresponding due to me traveling so much, we fixed the date for Saturday 6 October 2010 at our place.

Jon was, to quote, "after a high-end 'erotic fashion;, sultry sophisticated, provocative and confident look. So designer dresses with plunging necklines, short or split hem." And hence, my outfits designed by my friend, Farzana Warasta, in Amsterdam were perfect. Also, the dresses designed by Lola who is based in Kensington Church Street in London were also great. Jon was also after testing to see what sort of lighting equipment he should invest on and hence wanted to experiment with built-in flash and reflectors at a home shoot. Considering it was a dull October morning, I must say the results turned out rather well!

We started in the bedroom with the white sheets and cream-coloured walls as the room faces Southeast. I first wore my purple dress which had a plunging neckline, so low and plunging in fact that you need "tittie" tape to hold it in place! This was accompanied by a string of pearls. Next I changed into a brown low-cut tight-fitting cocktail dress with diamante straps designed by Lola in London accompanied by some necklace I bought at a flea market in Amsterdam! The final outfit for this setting was a magenta pink dress from Farzana. As the dress had a split in the middle, I thought wearing a pair of nude holdups with lace tops would be quite tantalising... In this scene, I was to be devouring a bowl of my favourite fruit, strawberries!!!

We proceeded to shoot in the lounge downstairs with all the gorgeous furnitures. As the decor was rather dark I thought I'd change into a metalic mustard-yellow dress. It's extremely tight and rather short with a split on the side so high it's obscene yet the outfit somewhat manages to avoid looking trashy. I have however yet to find an occasion to wear this without raising eyebrows! Again, a pair of nude holdups I thought would be perfect for this dress too. The final outfit of the day was a black dress. Yes an LBD as one would call it but similar to the purple outfit, it is has a plunging neckline...

After 5 outfit changes, Jon was happy with the images so we called it a day. We were both surprised how well the lighting turned out despite limited equipment and mediocre natural light on a dull day. I also thoroughly enjoyed my shoot with Jon today. Though rather quiet and reserved, he is very pleasant and polite as well as being organised, knowing exactly what he wanted in the shoot. Both of us felt more at ease being able to do a one-on-one shoot without the frustrations of a group shoot where all the togs randomly click away or queue up so time is lost. It's also less tedious for the model too who has to do the same pose to satisfy each tog...

Few days on, Jon emailed me the images which turned out well. Sexy and sensual whilst sophisticated and sultry. I'm glad both of us were able to achieve what we were looking to do. I'd definitely work with Jon again. Thank you so much!

For more pictures of this shoot, you won't find it in Hello magazine... but you will on my Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/minimiu/sets/72157625210498854/

No comments:

Post a Comment