WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hi everyone, it's me MIU!

Half-Japanese and half-Thai, I'm a free-lance semi-professional MODEL and ARTISTE based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have lived in the UK for 12 years previous to that, where my modelling career was born in 2008.

Apart from working all over the UK and Holland, assignments have taken me to Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Ireland and, of course, my hometown Japan!

I started as a life model posing nude for artists in the late 90s and eventually put myself in front of the cameras as a glamour model and became involved in car shows and hostessing parties and events in the UK. Easily bored with the same old routine I like to vary my work. Today, much of my work lie with nude, fetish, alternative, and erotic art.

For more information, you can also find me on: http://www.minimiumodel.com/

I love to document all my shoots and events to reflect what a great time I'm having and meeting all sorts of people. Some entries may be delayed since the shoot due to waiting for edited images or just being "busy". But I do my best!

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING!!

Friday 14 January 2011

First Shoot of Year with Jessica Evans

Before I begin, HAPPY NEW YEARS to you all! I hope you enjoyed your White Christmas and celebrated New Years in style. And what's my New Years Resolution? Getting even more experience with shoots especially in Holland where I just moved to, getting even more in shape and according to the Chinese, it's the Year of the Rabbit...so...that means getting even cuter and more raunchy with my Sexy Bunny Girl image!!!

My move from England to Holland has been a smooth transition despite being before Xmas. The only things that sucked about it though was having to keep my modeling on hold for nearly 6 weeks and of course... the fact that I had very limited internet access since moving. And what a rush that was, especially when a Florida-based photographer/webmagazine editor contacted me via Model Mayhem asking me to be featured!

A guy called JD Moran contacted me from FemmeXposure, an up and coming online magazine featuring fine art and erotic nude. All I had to do was answer 20 questions about my career and provide him with a set of 44 images of tasteful images, nude included. Great publicity for me and the tog involved. This was all happening right when I was in the middle of my move and I quickly had to find a suitable photographer within good reach. Enter one of my best mates and favorite photographer, Jessica Evans!

You will recall that I did a shoot with Jessica in Breda during the summer with me wearing lingerie and looking cute. There's something about her that makes me want to be cute. Even when I've been focussing on art and fetish shoots lately looking scary or scared or simply serene, I somehow managed to smile again with her. It is also great hooking up with her, as she has just returned to the Netherlands from Spain. We set a date for 4 January 2010 at her place in Etten-Leur just near the Belgian border. After a two-hour train ride, Jessica met up with me at the station and drove me to her place. After a nice girlie chat and playing with Miffy, her mischievous dog we were up for shooting!

Unfortunately, Jessica lacked proper studio lights. They were stolen in Spain when some thieves broke into their apartment on the day before leaving for Holland. A real pity as they are quite expensive and necessary to have, and Jessica practically considered giving up photography because of it but talked her out of it. In fact, we managed to pull through, as we made do with two smaller lights. After some experimentation, she discovered that by putting one of the lights behind me, and the other on my right hand side, the effect was quite impressive as it brightened up my skin tone.

And amazing how a little space could do a lot. Just as we experimented with the shower area during the last shoot, all we did was use one wall in the lounge, a black and white striped one which could have easily been a studio setting. So there I was initially clad in a pretty peacock-blue lingerie set, gradually stripping off to nude. With Jessica being a friend as well as a good tog, I always feel at ease when working with her, especially as she's such a good laugh!

After our shoot, Jessica's boyfriend, Javier, came home from work and we hanged around and chatted. He gave me a lift to the station and just when I arrived at the platform the train arrived immediately so I was able to ride back without having to wait out in the cold. Jessica sent to me about 50 web-sized images to forward to FemmeXposure which will be launched in two days' time (15 January). I am very curious as to what it will turn out to be!

Nevertheless, Jessica and I had fun as usual and churned out at least one good image which she's edited I've uploaded above. Thanks again hun and next time lets' spend more time and do some crazy images!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment