WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hi everyone, it's me MIU!

Half-Japanese and half-Thai, I'm a free-lance semi-professional MODEL and ARTISTE based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have lived in the UK for 12 years previous to that, where my modelling career was born in 2008.

Apart from working all over the UK and Holland, assignments have taken me to Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Ireland and, of course, my hometown Japan!

I started as a life model posing nude for artists in the late 90s and eventually put myself in front of the cameras as a glamour model and became involved in car shows and hostessing parties and events in the UK. Easily bored with the same old routine I like to vary my work. Today, much of my work lie with nude, fetish, alternative, and erotic art.

For more information, you can also find me on: http://www.minimiumodel.com/

I love to document all my shoots and events to reflect what a great time I'm having and meeting all sorts of people. Some entries may be delayed since the shoot due to waiting for edited images or just being "busy". But I do my best!

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING!!

Wednesday 20 January 2010

A Year Ago...


Still going through a dry but relaxing spell from shooting. Blame it on the snow, sorting out accounts and reluctance to reschedule till the weather settles... I have meanwhile been going through my past images and came across quite a few Oldies but Goodies... how time flies!!
A year ago... January 2008...I had a fantastic shoot with Gary Baxter, aka Morganbear, who had found me through Net-Model and is based about 40 minutes away from me, near Farnham. Gary is such a pleasant photographer with a lovely house and wife, Michelle, who was kind enough to feed me and assist with the shoot.
I can't believe how well the images turned out and looking back even now, I'm still amazed at how upmarket and classy they are even though they are glamour shots and still manage to look sexy and sensual... the gloves, the basque and the beautiful diamante necklace Michelle had lent me! I had just trained as a makeup artist and hairsylist back then so the hair and make up were quite classic, nothing trashy or cheap. Something your mom would approve of! I really ought to do more of those kind of shoots for a change soon... take a break from the attention-grabbing in-your-face glamour images... not that I don't enjoy that too of course...!
I have since gotten in touch with Gary recently who is keen on doing more photography and has been busy building up a studio in his home, scheduled for completion in a few weeks.... Can't wait! We plan on shooting again definitely once the studio is up and running.... watch this space!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment