WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hi everyone, it's me MIU!

Half-Japanese and half-Thai, I'm a free-lance semi-professional MODEL and ARTISTE based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have lived in the UK for 12 years previous to that, where my modelling career was born in 2008.

Apart from working all over the UK and Holland, assignments have taken me to Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Ireland and, of course, my hometown Japan!

I started as a life model posing nude for artists in the late 90s and eventually put myself in front of the cameras as a glamour model and became involved in car shows and hostessing parties and events in the UK. Easily bored with the same old routine I like to vary my work. Today, much of my work lie with nude, fetish, alternative, and erotic art.

For more information, you can also find me on: http://www.minimiumodel.com/

I love to document all my shoots and events to reflect what a great time I'm having and meeting all sorts of people. Some entries may be delayed since the shoot due to waiting for edited images or just being "busy". But I do my best!

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING!!

Monday 21 February 2011

Last Autumn... with Tim Hutton

Oh wow, I nearly totally forgot! I was just browsing through my pics and came across these beautiful images that was taken by Tim Hutton of Sliproad Junkies. He is a photographer who deals a lot with cars and has just started gaining some experience shooting models. On 5 September 2010, I accompanied him for some promo-work with T-shirts and stickers at a carshow in Silverstone, a main race track in the UK.

The day was spent handing out flyers and chasing people to check out our tent. After a successful but exhausting day of standing around in boots, shorts and a crop top and smiling and schmoozing, we drove to some deserted field on the way. We would've loved to shoot me in some bikinis and skimpy wear but as it was nearing the end of the day it was getting rather chilly. So we decided that I leave my animal-print trench-coat on and as I was still wearing my shorts, we leave that on as well, along with my boots!

It was a short shoot but we nailed some awesome images. Due to his wedding, work and generally being occupied with his new business, Tim was unable to send the edited versions till December but it was well worth the wait! The images had a very autumnal mood indeed but moreover I loved the 1970s retro feel. It was the outfit, hair & makeup perhaps but more with his play with the colours on the images. And a friend commented how the warm golden tones of the wheat field complimented my tanned complexion. I really miss having a tan and can't wait till the weather warms up again!

Thanks Tim! Hopefully when it gets warmer we plan to do more outdoors shoots and next time involve some cars!

Please have a look by logging onto my Flickr page to view the extraordinary images!

No comments:

Post a Comment